Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today. Delivery time appr. 1-3days.
- Order number: SW10644
Content: 1 pair Built for the splitboarder who needs the latest and greatest in highback... more
Product information "Spark Rip N Flip Highback"
Content: 1 pair
Built for the splitboarder who needs the latest and greatest in highback technology. The NEW Arc ST Asym Rip 'N' Flip Highbacks have the same great splitboard-specific features our Rip 'N' Flips are known for, but have been redesigned for better ergonomics and increased durability. Our Asym Highbacks are available in both the moderate flex Arc ST and the stiffer Surge ST.
Standard on all Arc ST splitboard bindings.
Weight: 3.35 oz/ea (95g) - 6.7 oz/pr (190g).
- Asymmetrical Shape: The design features individual left and right highbacks that angle inward for better ergonomics. A flatter upper portion of the highback allows the rider better lateral maneuverability.
- Toolless Forward Tilt Angle Adjustment: Micro-adjustable from 0° to 22° for full forward tilt adjustment.
- Flippin' FLAD: Switches between the forward lean position and the -13° touring position for easy transitions.
- Special Blend: Made from a special blend of materials for improved strength and durability.
- Dynamic Flex: Stiff where you need it, yet torsionally flexible for increased mobility while riding.
- Bonus Features: Larger grip hole for more security when unbuckling and billy goating. BD Touring Strap ready with side slots built in.
Compatible with Blaze, Blaze TR, Burner, Tesla, Tesla T1, ST, and Burton Hitchhiker bindings.
Related links to "Spark Rip N Flip Highback"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
write your customer evaluation "Spark Rip N Flip Highback"
Write an evaluation
A confirmation link will be sent to your e-mail address. Evaluations will be activated after verification.